Above on the page there are several PDF Manuals for IHI Mini Excavators.
The world famous engineering company IHI was born in 1853.
After the merger of several large Japanese enterprises into a corporation in 1945, the enterprise turned into a machine-building giant, whose interests include shipbuilding, the production of engines and turbochargers, instrument making, and the creation of industrial equipment.
Today, IHI is a concern that owns factories in 20 countries and produces many types of products.
In 1952, the company began producing construction equipment, which almost immediately gained immense popularity in the world market.
IHI cranes, loaders, excavators are reliable, efficient, functional machines that successfully work on thousands of construction sites around the world.
Under the IHI brand today are produced:
- compact and maneuverable loaders, characterized by reliability and high performance;
- cranked self-propelled crawler lifts of the spider type, which, due to their low weight and mobility, can be used outside or inside buildings, including on floors;
- mini dumpers, widely used on construction sites for the transportation of bulk cargo or mortar;
- mini dump trucks designed to work in hard-to-reach places;
- IHI mini excavators, characterized by high cross-country ability, maneuverability, economy, versatility.
Caterpillar mini excavators are in special demand, far ahead of their competitors in terms of endurance, unpretentiousness, reliability and performance.