Above on the page there is a PDF Operator's Manual for KRAMER Loaders.
In 1925, the five Kramer brothers, who originally assembled a tractor for their own needs, founded the Kramer Allrad GmbH.
They took up the production of trucks and loaders in the 40s and 50s, and in 1957-1958 the company had a division of industrial and construction machines.
In 1973, the company's management focused on compact construction equipment, abandoning tractors.
In 1987, under the brand name of Kramer Allrad GmbH, machines with a four-wheel drive appeared, and six years later the first telescopic loader came off the assembly line of the plant.
In 2001, Kramer Allrad GmbH merged with Neuson AG. The new company was named Neuson Kramer Baumaschinen AG with headquarters in Linz (Austria).
Six years later, Neuson Kramer Baumaschinen AG merged with construction equipment manufacturer Wacker Construction Equipment AG to form Wacker Neuson with headquarters in Munich.
However, due to the huge popularity of the Kramer Allrad brand on the European market, all loaders are sold in Europe under this brand, but in other regions the equipment is supplied under the Wacker Neuson brand.
Advanced technology and the highest quality are the hallmarks of this technique.
As a result, Kramer Allrad is Europe's leading compact loader manufacturer.