Above on the page there are several PDF Manuals & Wiring Diagrams for JCB Tractors, Loaders, Excavators.
The manufacturer of construction equipment, JCB is known all over the world, and its products are especially popular.
Model JCB 4СХ is a versatile machine that performs loading and unloading of materials, used in construction and road repairs.
The JCB 4CX wheel loader-excavator is capable of solving a variety of tasks related to the development, excavation, laying, compaction of soils, and it can also transport them within the jobsite.
Among the main advantages of the excavator are:
- several types of control: EasyControl - automatic, Advanced EasyControl - semi-automatic, as well as manual control. This allows the operator to operate the equipment with the greatest comfort;
- the degree of inclination of the working body is regulated by an electromechanical system. This eliminates spillage of material from the bucket during loading and unloading;
- the handle can be installed in two types - telescopic or from separate levers;
- efficiency due to low fuel consumption - 8 liters per hour of operation;
- automatic return of the working body to its original position;
- the ability to track the position of the JCB 4CX excavator via satellite by installing the LiveLink system;
- to increase the stability of the machine, the SRS system is provided, which reduces dynamic effects. This has a positive effect on the operator's condition even during long working days;
- the availability of modern TorqueLock technology has improved the main technical characteristics of the loader. Now the turning radius of the handle and the speed of working operations are increased by 10%, and the working area is increased by 20%.
Before delivering a product to the market, the company tests it. This applies to each individual model.
It is tested on tracks, operational stands and in laboratories, tested under difficult climatic conditions, in aggressive environments.
Therefore, JCB boldly declares the possibility of equipment to work at temperatures down to -40 degrees, exposure to chemically aggressive environments, ultraviolet radiation and salts.