Above on the page there are several PDF Manuals for ALLIS-CHALMERS Tractors.
The Allis-Chalmers 715B backhoe loader model is a wheel-type model, which allows them to develop a high level of maneuverability, move as closely as possible to buildings, because the ability of their turntable has a small radius, all work is carried out on a flat surface.
They have a not very powerful undercarriage, which does not allow them to work on uneven, bumpy surfaces.
Often used when:
- construction of new premises;
- work in quarries, pits;
- when clearing the territory after carrying out repair work, - during the elimination of natural disasters;
- works in narrow areas due to the ability to wrap the cabins;
- carries out activities in an increased mode, in an economy mode and in a mode of lifting heavy loads to a height of more than two meters.
Allis-Chalmers can offer a huge selection of equipment for equipping excavators, and in certain conditions it is possible to select the most necessary booms, handles, to maximize the deepening of the bucket.
Also, among the additional units of the Allis-Chalmers 715B backhoe loader, buckets for various purposes (trench, clamshell), grabs, hooks, attachments are offered.
There are special tools to replace the necessary equipment, which significantly reduces operating costs.
The Allis-Chalmers 715B backhoe loader is one of the modifications of the Allis-Chalmers excavators, which owns:
- the ability to change the position of the driver's cab relative to its axis;
- the steering mechanism works on the basis of hydraulics, which greatly facilitates control;
- can work at a slope of about 200 degrees.
Serving such equipment will not be particularly stressful, since it is only necessary to regularly monitor the level of liquids.
All these excellent characteristics make it possible to significantly exceed the latest analogues of such repair equipment.