Above on the page there are several PDF Manuals for URSUS Tractors.
Ursus C-330 is a tractor produced from 1967 to 1987 at the Ursus plant in Warsaw.
You can find them in large numbers, of course, in Poland. Especially during the sowing and harvesting season.
- a small number of gears;
- older models had DC generators.
- has a two-stage clutch, so it can work with machines that require the vehicle to stop during operation;
- complex functionality in small farms;
- ease of starting in winter due to the fact that Ursus C-330 has the ability to reduce the compression pressure using a glow plug;
- low fuel consumption;
- the ability to adjust the clearance and track;
- very good weight distribution;
- robust gearbox.
- type: S-312C, 4-stroke, diesel, water-cooled;
- full engine weight - 320 kg;
- number of cylinders: 2;
- engine displacement: 1960 cm3;
- compression ratio: 17: 1;
- rated power: (22.5 kW) 30 KM - (according to DIN) at 2200 rpm (32 KM according to SAE);
- specific fuel consumption at a rated power of 241 g / kW / h;
- torque: 100 Nm at 1600-1800 rpm
TractorManualPDF.Info's Guest Book